Thanks for taking a look, click here to find out more about my book!
BUY MY BOOK
Read My Other Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Wonder Why there’s a Great Resignation Going On?
- The Great Resignation—Employers brought it on themselves
- The Great Resignation — where people are quitting, why and what’s ahead
- The great resignation — a major shift is happening in the American workforce
- No Stethoscope? No Problem! Getting Into Healthcare Without Experience
Tag Archives: resume
Competency-based interviews (also called skills-based interviews) have been found to be significantly more effective than general interviews, for two reasons: they are objective, and predictive. Rather than asking you about general abilities, they are aimed at discovering whether or not … Continue reading
“Companies received an average of 383 applications for every opening they advertised in 2013, according to CEB, formerly known as the Corporate Executive Board, and many are funneled through automated tracking systems.” Continue reading
The site charges $349 to do a resume. I’m not looking for a rewrite and so didn’t investigate further to see exactly what that buys or what past customers think of it. I’d advise doing both before spending that much money. Continue reading