Thanks for taking a look, click here to find out more about my book!
BUY MY BOOK
Read My Other Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Wonder Why there’s a Great Resignation Going On?
- The Great Resignation—Employers brought it on themselves
- The Great Resignation — where people are quitting, why and what’s ahead
- The great resignation — a major shift is happening in the American workforce
- No Stethoscope? No Problem! Getting Into Healthcare Without Experience
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What follows is the first installment of a guest post by my son, Matt, who managed to find a first post-college job, after years of effort in the worst US economy since the 1930s. Read what lessons he learned that … Continue reading
The early 1960s were her time to go to work, as so many young women did then. But she wasn’t content to just be a secretary waiting for some guy to marry her. She worked in a bank and, I think, became a manager, something unheard of for a woman then. Continue reading