Thanks for taking a look, click here to find out more about my book!
BUY MY BOOK
Read My Other Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Ways to Redesign Your Home Office to Increase Productivity at Work
- The Ultimate Guide To Background Checks
- 14 Things Millennials Needs to Consider Before Accepting a Job Offer
- 4 Fantastic Financing and Forecasting Methods for Your Craft Business
- Off Work After An Accident? Here’s What You Can Be Doing
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I’d try this with egg whites instead of whole eggs and no pepper, I’m not into spicy things. I like an alternative to pre-made veggie burgers which are loaded with too much salt. Healthy vegetable burgers!.
I’m intrigued by a recent article I saw about some British entrepreneur trying to launch a job hunting board game called Worker Placement. Continue reading
I heartily agree with a recent posting I saw on the ivyexec blog telling job hunters never to rest if they think they soon may get an offer. Continue reading
My rule is tell no one you work with, even your closest friends. They might let something slip that will come back to haunt you. Continue reading