Here’s another opening I received through a college alumni group. It’s with a major Chicago-area employer and requires a good deal of experience.
The Change Communications Manager has the following responsibilities:
· Develop and implement a change management and communication strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups impacted by the change. Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions. Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms, recognition strategies and performance objectives.
· Develop and execute communication/change plans and deliverables for leaders.
· Provide communications support for business integration activities.
· Manage multiple priorities, and carry a significant writing workload, creating a wide range of communication deliverables including face-to-face, video, voice and online.
· Create strong, ongoing internal customer relationships, becoming their trusted partner and advisor on communication issues. Be an active and visible coach to leaders.
· Consult with senior leaders and other internal clients to ensure the planning, development, and execution of their communications support business priorities and objectives, align to the company’s vision, mission, values, and goals, and are consistent with the function’s overall communication strategy.
· Work with project teams to integrate change management and communication activities into the overall project plan.
· Work with communication and training to formulate particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
· Track impact and success measures of efforts.
· Integrate with overall Communications team
· 7 or more years of relevant communication and change management experience.
· Experience as a communication expert in a major ERP implementation (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc), creating communications to support the entire project implementation lifecycle.
· Experience with a large-scale organizational change effort is required.
· Internal communications experience on M&A or change projects is a plus.
· Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
· Exceptional communication skills — both written and verbal.
· Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
· Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
· Strong business acumen in an operations environment with experience communicating technical and complex concepts to a broad audience.
· MS Office proficiency required.
· PeopleSoft Finance preferred.
· SharePoint preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
· Master’s degree a plus (Journalism, Communication, Organizational Development, English, Business, Marketing).
If you are interested in applying: Kristin Monkman at email@example.com.