Thanks for taking a look, click here to find out more about my book!
BUY MY BOOK
Read My Other Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Wonder Why there’s a Great Resignation Going On?
- The Great Resignation—Employers brought it on themselves
- The Great Resignation — where people are quitting, why and what’s ahead
- The great resignation — a major shift is happening in the American workforce
- No Stethoscope? No Problem! Getting Into Healthcare Without Experience
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Have you been out of work for a while? Perhaps you took time off to raise your children, or maybe it was an illness that meant you had to stop working for a period of time. Perhaps you spent your … Continue reading
Work can be tough for just about all of us a lot of the time. After all, if it was always easy and fun then it wouldn’t be called work, would it? Sure, we all often have to put up … Continue reading
Your startup could probably benefit from a lot right now. It’s hard enough as it is for an established business to stay afloat in the business era we’re in at the minute, but for a startup to try and burst … Continue reading
Competency-based interviews (also called skills-based interviews) have been found to be significantly more effective than general interviews, for two reasons: they are objective, and predictive. Rather than asking you about general abilities, they are aimed at discovering whether or not … Continue reading