Working from home wins hands-down for me because writing is a solitary endeavor. I do wonder about this idea, mentioned here, that chance meetings in an office are really what sparks corporate creativity. Have companies become that creatively bankrupt that they’re leaving their creativity to chance now?
Thanks for taking a look, click here to find out more about my book!
BUY MY BOOK
Read My Other Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Give Your Interview Technique A Make-Over And Get That Job
- Finding A Career Which Suits Your Talents
- The Most Important Life Tips To Stay Confident And Revolutionize Your Career
- Physicians Have Many More Options Than They Might Think
- Take Your Career In Construction To The Next Level By Starting Your Own Business