This came my way through an alumni group I belong to, good luck and good hunting.
John N. Frank
WHAS-TV in Louisville, KY has a job opening for a full-time photojournalist. Great opportunity in a top 50 market! Please email Terrence Spence at email@example.com if you’re interested.
Position: Photographer FT
– High school diploma or equivalent (some college or technical training preferred)
– 2 years broadcast news video photography experience in a medium size market
– Knowledge of video tape camera, recorder, and operation of editing equipment (linear/non-linear)
– Expertise in creative use of lighting and editing techniques
– Ability to work under pressure and meet daily assigned deadlines
– Valid driver’s license and good driving record
– Videotape news stories w/Betacam SX cameras & other video/editing equipment
– Perform preventative maintenance on cameras and sound equipment
– Drive news vehicle daily to events and breaking notes
– Set-up and shoot special projects, series, and live remotes
– Stay abreast of local, national, and world news/ all current events
To apply, please forward resume to Human Resources Department.
Please include your Name & Position in the subject line.
HR Director Terrence Spence
520 West Chestnut Street
Louisville, KY 40202