Saw this one in a roundup of jobs I receive daily from Careerbuilder.com.
Click here to go to the link.
A leading industrial supply company is seeking a Photo Director.
* Direct day-to-day operations of the in-house Photo team.
* Direct photo shoots and translate conceptual input into photo direction.
* Evaluate and improve creative processes and workflows.
* Responsible for management of photo operating budget.
* Manage and select state-of-the-art photo equipment / facilities.
* Approve proofs, attend press runs and maintain quality standards.
* Direct outside freelancers and vendors regarding visual representations.
* Domestic and international travel..
* Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
* Detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
* 10+ years experience as a Photo Manager or Photographer in the Graphic Design field.
* Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, web and print production.
* Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Graphic Design, Marketing or related field.
Excellent benefits provided!
Email resume and information for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer