This came my way via a college alumni listserv I belong to, details follow. The job is in San Francisco.
If interested, email the hiring manager at email@example.com
Social Media Content Editor
· Create, curate and edit content for company blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
· Work closely with content distributors to ensure content is written in a way it will be syndicated and amplified
· Partner with blog authors/content contributors to guide new posts through the editing and compliance process
· Lead weekly social editorial meeting
· Coordinate and manage the various social media editorial calendars
· Mine Google Reader and listening tools daily to derive relevant content for all social mediums
· Produce and analyze Google Analytics reports on a regular basis to help measure impact of blog content and guide future post strategy
· Strong writing and editing skills for digital/social mediums
· Investment/financial knowledge – ideally exchange traded funds, mutual funds, and alternative investments
· Ability to interact and build relationships with senior company leaders
· Tech savvy with thorough knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
· Familiarity with social media engagement/listening/publishing tools such as Radian6 and Spredfast
· Ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple tasks
· Adaptive thinking with a focus on objectives
· Team oriented and collaborative
· Passion for the power of content in the social space
Other requirements and considerations:
Ideally 5-7 years experience writing for digital mediums. Series 7 a Plus.